Thursday, April 20, 2017

Introduction to my Hawaii Adventure

Welcome to my blog, fellow adventures! I am making a blog to teach people about the culture and fun experiences that are involved when visiting Hawaii. 

When our project was first introduced that we had to create our own blog on the topic of our choice, I decided to choose Hawaii because next week I will explore the wonderful island of Maui and take in the wonders that Hawaii lets you embrace. For each month of our project, I plan on learning more and more about the wonders of Hawaii along with creating a beautiful video of my trip that introduces the culture and fun vlogs and videos that show what I took in.  

This is the island of Maui which is where I will be visiting on my trip to Hawaii! I will be visiting Maui for one week which will be very fun because it is a wonderful place.

       
This is fire dancing, a big part of the Hawaiian culture as it had been influenced by the Māori people of New Zealand which was then used by the people of Hawaii to tell stories. It also showed creativity and art as it had been 

(Click on this link to learn more about fire dancing as well as the culture and practices that go into it)

Throughout all my blog posts I will share different ideas that will be able to help you for your Hawaii Vacation, as well as showing ideas that could help you for other places besides the beautiful islands of Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment